Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
To ride a motorcycle legally in Florida you must have the words “Motorcycle Also” or “Motorcycle Only” on your driver license. You can only add that endorsement by completing a 16 hour motorcycle safety course. If you ride any motorcycle, scooter or trike with an engine at least 50cc or larger, you need the endorsement.
Yes, it’s the only way to get the endorsement added. You will build your skills even if you already know how to ride, so don’t worry…you’ll have fun too.
You can still take our class. After your class, you can ask your home state if they will add an endorsement with your completion card, or exchange that license for a Florida one with the endorsement on it.
What to bring:
- We have everything you need. Wear anything you’d like.
- Over the ankle footwear (boot or high top athletic shoe which covers the anklebone)
- Long pants made of denim material (jeans)
- Long sleeve shirt or lightweight jacket.
- Eye protection (sunglasses or eyeglasses are acceptable) – You may provide your own or use ours
- DOT approved helmet – you may provide your own or use ours. If your bring your own it must be DOT approved.
- Full fingered gloves (no gloves with tacky grips!)